Associate Account Executive
Do you have a competitive appetite? Are you passionate and relentless about helping grow your client’s business? Do you have the ability to effectively communicate your ideas to co-workers and clients both written and verbal? Are you a strategic thinker and an analytics guru? Are you excited to present ideas, strategies and campaign results directly to clients? If you are all of these, we want you!
Pinnacle Advertising is a full-service advertising and marketing agency located in Schaumburg, IL. We are exceptional at what we do and have over 150 clients that range from international retail to small manufacturers, attractions, hospitality, automotive, apparel, B2B and many more. We have recently redeveloped our entire facility, more than doubling our physical size, providing a very open and collaborative environment for individuals and teams to truly integrate the many disciplines within client campaigns. We work hard, we challenge each other, we are a family and best of all, we love to have fun.
The account manager is very self reliant, understands the deliverables, measures results and provides strategic direction
The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Meeting preparation & presentation (web conferencing included)
- Performance updates with clients
- Present & discuss client strategy
- Create and execute unique marketing ideas/strategy for a wide range of clientele
- Establish, record and manage SEO strategies
- Staying on top of industry trends
- Work seamlessly with a wide range of different departments.
Desired Skills & Experience
A successful account manager within our automotive division of the agency must have account management experience with automotive dealerships and or dealer groups. This position requires excellent communication and analytics skills, marketing savvy and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous account management / project management within the automotive dealership category
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication both verbal and written including outstanding presentation skills both in-person and over the phone
- Strong, real world experience in SEO & SEM
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail oriented
- Thirsty for knowledge, continually pushing to learn more
- The ability to thrive under pressure
- Never willing to settle
Strong knowledge of:
- SEO Fundamentals and Principles
- Paid search
- Content Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Social Media
- Website Design
- Email Marketing
- Programmatic Digital Media
- Database Marketing
We offer competitive compensation based on relevant experience. In addition, we also provide:
- Health Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Subsidized gym membership
- Stocked fridge!
- Excellent working environment
Do you know someone who is perfect for this position? Please share.