Media Billing Coordinator
The Billing Coordinator role at Pinnacle Advertising is an entry level position that plays an integral role in the administration of vendor payment and client billing for television, radio, cable, insertion, and digital media. Billing Coordinators provide billing assistance to the Account Services, Media, and Accounting departments.
This position is responsible for:
- Collection of media invoices from online websites and Strata/FreeWheel import, as well as directly from our media partners
- Collection of proper notarization from vendors for our clients’ co-op and supplemental submissions
- Working in conjunction with media and account coordinators to maintain client consistency and open communication regarding billing process/status
- Vendor invoice discrepancy resolution with our buying and media coordinator teams
- Proficiently use our buying software to import broadcast invoices and attach to the correct media schedules
- Proficiently use our accounting software to transfer orders and invoices from our buying software
- Guarantee accurate and timely client invoicing and vendor payment each month
- Maintain and organize relevant reports and data files for all accounts
This role demands efficiency in workflow processes, a strong sense of urgency, close attention to detail, careful organizational and time management skills, and the ability to multi-task through multiple concurrent media and accounting tasks. Strong written communication is required for frequent communication with our internal departments and our station representatives. This position will provide a foundation for potential growth within this agency’s Accounting Department.
Job Type: Full-time
Do you know someone who is perfect for this position? Please share.